- The DCX Digital Content Expo enters into new strategic partnerships for the Expo theme Content Marketing
- Partners are the Branded Content Marketing Association DACH (BCMA), the Content Marketing Forum (cmf), the Native Advertising Institute (NAI) and two XING Ambassador Groups
High-quality content is not everything for media and communication companies. Successful content marketing is equally important. Storytelling, native advertising, branding, multi-channel, content intelligence, smart data, SEO – a new programme focus of DCX Digital Content Expo from 9 to 11 October in Berlin covers the complete variety of tasks.
The new platform for technical solutions and strategies surrounding digital content, the DCX Digital Content Expo, continues in the second year the expansion of its topic range. In order to reach decision-makers in publishing houses and media companies as well as corporate publishers and communication managers active in various branches of industry, the young Expo has signed up new, strong partners.
New partners for a wider range of topics
Two prominent industry players have agreed to act as programme developers and moderators at DCX Expo: Nico Rehmann, Head of the XING Ambassador Group “Content Management” and CEO of asioso GmbH, as well as Johannes F. Woll, CEO of Social Event GmbH, responsible for the XING Ambassador Groups “Media & Publishing” and “Publishing and Media”. These will be joined by additional important associations active in the area of content marketing: the Branded Content Marketing Association DACH (BCMA), Content Marketing Forum (cmf) and the Native Advertising Institute (NAI, Copenhagen). The new partners will participate in the extensive accompanying exhibition programme, in particular on the “Content Services & Content Marketing Stage” and “DCX Conference Stage”.
New dimension content marketing
Olaf Wolff, Member of the Board, CMF, and Managing Director of Publicis Pixelpark, Munich, will give a general overview of trends in content marketing as identified in his association's annual baseline study.
Three pioneers in the area of content marketing will participate in the integrated DCX conference of the World Association of Newspaper Publishers and News Media, WAN-IFRA: Johannes Ceh, Independent Publisher and Chief Customer Officer of Enhancing Value, Harald Kopeter, storytelling expert and podcast fan, Matthäus Michalik, Founder and CEO of Claneo, a Berlin-based Performance Marketing Agency specialising in search, content, and commerce.
Love Branded Content and Native Advertising
Today, the demand is for reader-focused storytelling not only in the news media, but also in advertising – especially in native advertising. Jesper Laursen, CEO and Founder of the Native Advertising Institute in Copenhagen, will present insights and tools for beginners and professionals in a panel event. In addition, he will call representatives of Best Practice from Axel Springer, Süddeutsche Zeitung and Taboola on to the stage.
The podium of the Branded Content Marketing Association will ignite a firework of creativity: the lecturers are drawn from media businesses such as VICE, pilot Hamburg and SevenOne AdFactory. These belong to the thought-leaders who participated in the BCMA publication #lovebrandedcontent and will show with their projects what working with passion in this area can achieve today – especially with branded videos. Sandra Freisinger-Heinl, Chairman of BCMA, will act as moderator.
Among the topics covered by other lectures in the three-day programme will be Single Source Publishing, Content Intelligence (AI in Marketing Management) and Content Distribution with Smart Data.
Extract from the list of speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Heiko Beier, CEO, moresophy
- Tatjana Biallas, Director Media Sales DACH, Taboola
- Johannes Ceh, Independent Publisher
- Sebastian Glock, Vice President Product Marketing, e-Spirit AG
- Petra Kroop, SevenOne AdFactory
- Mirko Lange, Scompler Technologies
- Peter Mielke, Sales Manager, CELUM Group
- Rita Ohrschiedt, Head of Native Studio, Süddeutsche Zeitung
- Sebastian Riecken, Content Marketing, pilot Hamburg
- Dietmar Rietsch, CEO, Pimcore
- Benjamin Ruth, CSO, VICE DACH
- Louisa Scheel, Webedia
- Juliane Sydow, Director, Axel Springer Brand Studio
- Ian Truscott, VP Global Marketing, Censhare AG
- Dr. Pascal Volz, Geschäftsführer fischerAppelt, performance
- Dirk Weckerlei, Head of Partner Management, Commercetools